Are you using search engine optimization and SEO reporting tools to help your website? Here are some facts that you should probably know about the importance of search engine rankings if you do not know what SEO marketing can be doing for your website.
1. The very first Google doodle, which are the small pictures that are often featured on the Google home page, dates back to 1998. This very first doodle depicted a simplistic doodle of the Burning Man and was intended as a sort of out of office message to let people know that co founders Brin and Page were at the famous Nevada festival. In the more than a decade since, they have become much more complicated.
2. The first tweet that Google chose to send out was the binary code for I’m feeling lucky. This is of course one of the buttons that you have the option to press when you make a search that brings you right to the first result rather than the results page.
3. Google’s company headquarters’ lawns are mowed by goats, which they rent from a grazing company.
5. As many as 57 percent of business to business marketers claim that SEO has the largest influence on their lead generation. This is one of the reasons that investing in SEO reporting tools is so important.
6. As many as 65 percent of mobile Internet users rely on their smartphone or tablet to find a local business in order to make a purchase. In order to keep up with this trend, it is important to ensure that your mobile website is utilizing responsive web design.